Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

While I'm sure that Tyler, Broc and Callan would disagree, I have to say that I think the two 30-second commercials in 3D were the most anticipated and appreciated part of Super Bowl night. They were extremely effective commercials as well: it is now imperative that we see Monsters VS Aliens in 3D as soon as possible:)

And because Camille is such a neglectful mother and I am such a shameful aunt/hostess, one of the twins-Oakley, specifically- snuck away and highly enjoyed this large dish of tasty, horse-meat based dog food as her Super Bowl after dinner snack. Mmmmmm. Ok, so I'm not totally sure that it's made from horse meat. Pretty sure it's not, as a matter of fact. And yes, it is a very large, yicky bowl. But then, I have a very large, sometimes yicky dog. But still. Yummy.

5 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Tasty dog food. Kids love it.

We usually watch the commercials and skip the game. This year we did watch some of the game which turned out to be fairly excited near the end. Also that 100 yard interception run back was CRAZY.

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see your blog! OK- the dog food thing is pretty bad. Jess still needs to watch the end of the game. I'm sure he fast forwarded the commercials (not).

Angie said...

I remember finding Matt eating the dog food all the time and he turned out so Oakley will probably be okay!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Thanks for the invite Emily! Love to see your cute little family! XOXO

Deanna said...

That's great! Looks like everyone had a great time, including Oakley.